Chignecto Glooscap Snowmobile Association
Rick Harvey (902)-348-2080, email@example.com
Larry Scopie (902)-664-4676
Clubhouse is in River Hebert with 200 plus kilometers of trail to snowmobile.
2017/18 Trail Permits available for purchase from the following vendors:
2696 Barronsfield Road
River Hebert, NS B0L 1G0
Bill Durant Limited
Bill Durant & Tanya Dowe
3306 Hwy #2, Longhill, New Prospect NS
PO Box 117, New Prospect, NS B0N 1S0
9599 Hwy #2
SouthAmpton, NS B0M 1W0
Dale Lunn & Paulette Josey
100 Mills Road, Advocate Harbour, NS B0M 1A0
PO Box 45, Advocate Harbour, NS B0M 1A0
1. Snowmobile Training Course early winter-More to follow
Coordinator: Mike Fraser 902 392 2549, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainer: The Viking himself, Dave Timmons
2. 21 January 2017 Soup and Chowder Dinner will be held at the FPW Fire Brigade in Port Greville, featuring Old Fashion Chicken/Vegetable soup-Beef/Vegetable Soup-Rick and Bonnie's Corn Chowder, along with an assortment of squares, tea and coffee.
3. 04 February 2017 Snowmobile Rally, featuring some of the most scenic country in Nova Scotia and culminating with Mike and Etta's famous Scallops and Fries at Camp KIJIJI.
4. 11 February 2017 the seventh annual Sweethearts Dinner. Tickets for the draw are available from any club member. $10 each.
5. 4 March 2017 the 4th annual wing nite, held at the Chignecto Glooscap Snowmobile Association warming shelter, featuring Jeff and Gary's wings done jus the way you like them.